News & Events
The Utica Center for Development Receives Polo Shirt Donation
Since 1989, Crooked Brook has built a strong reputation of providing top-notch apparel designs, patterns, fit and production samples for many brand name catalogs and retailers, as well as wardrobe and costumes for movies, television and theater.
All Crooked Brook branded garments and accessories are proudly made to order in Utica, N.Y.
In addition, they offer:
- Chef jackets made to order with the customer's choice of fabric, pockets, buttons, piping and embroidery. Their women's chef coats are not limited to the confines of the kitchen: With little or no modifications, with or without a chef cuff or custom embroidery, many women wear these jackets as outerwear.
- Custom lab coats for nursing, medical, dental, scientific, engineering, technology & healthcare professionals.
- Custom made apparel and accessories for men and women, including but not limited to: suits, shirts, t-shirts aloha shirts, pants, vests, dresses, skirts, gowns, jeans, boxer shorts and buckwheat hull pillows.
- Promotional products, decorated apparel and accessories, such as jackets, hats, sweatshirts, hoodies, button down shirts, fleece jackets, golf shirts, t-shirts and tote bags that can be customized with the following methods of apparel decoration:
Direct to Garment Printing (DTG)
- Wholesale fleece blankets, personalized fleece blankets and sweatshirt blankets. The method of decoration they use to customize fleece blankets is embroidery, and when mistakes happen (or sometimes it is just a smudge that can be washed out), they have perfectly good blankets they can't sell as 1st quality. These are the blankets they donate to various non-profit organizations, because they are ideal for cutting down and crocheting around the edges or making No Sew Fleece Blankets.
- Fabric by the yard of various content including 100% cotton denim, gabardine, seersucker, cotton ripstop, petit point pique and organic cotton twill, sewing buttons and embroidery digitizing.
If you have a nonprofit organization and your group:
- Accepts "donations-in-kind".
- Needs items that can be used for fund raising auctions, door prizes, raffles or gift bags.
- Needs promotional apparel or accessories with your logo.
Contact Crooked Brook at email@example.com and tell them the "Utica Center for Development" sent you J !!!